TheftSTOP and the National Equipment Tracking Database (NETD) is a initiative born by the need for direct community involvement to help reduce burglary and theft in our community. TheftSTOP services are equally applicable to the house holder as it is to large or small business.
No thief wants items that can be identified to their rightful owner, so marked items very quickly become a burden to the would be thieves and they will look for less risky targets.
Our approach is the most effective theft and burglary reduction method available
Our multi layered approach, Property Marking, Public Education,Signage, National Equipment Tracking Database reduce the attractiveness of property to thieves by making them identifiable, readily and easily traced back to their rightful owner.
We have completed extensive research drawing on the knowledge and expertise of Police, University Research Papers,and recommendations of such Police related organisations such as neighborhood watch and crime stoppers. This research has led us to the process. and systems that we have developed and made available to business and the public alike.
TheftSTOP has two primary aims
- Significantly reduce the likelihood of your home or business being burgled
- Significantly increase the likelihood of recovery of your property
To Achieve this aim the concept is simple :
- Public Education
- Property Perimeter Marking
- Permanent Marking of all equipment of value
- Labeling of all equipment of value
- Completion of a equipment inventory
- Registration of the inventory at the National Equipment Tracking database
How to contact theftSTOP
email@example.com or 08 9791 1961